CAPACITY BUILDING ASSISTANCE FOR YOUR NLAAD EVENT
What is Capacity Building Assistance (CBA)?
Services to assist community based organizations, health departments and HIV/AIDS coalitions, etc.. with their organizational infrastructure, program implementation, and evaluation of effective behavioral HIV/AIDS prevention, and with community mobilization efforts
What you should know about Capacity Building Assistance (CBA)?
- Capacity building services are FREE of cost.
- Tailored to your organization’s needs
- All of the Latino Commission’s capacity building services are available in English & Spanish.
- Any organization engaged in HIV Prevention efforts can request CBA
How can Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) help my NLAAD event?
Organizations interested in participating in NLAAD can receive the following capacity building services:
- NLAAD overview webinars for your organization
- Fact sheet development
- Fundraising coaching/training for your event
- Media 101 coaching/training
- Media Plan Development
- Network Development
- Partnership Development
- Coalition Building
- Restructuring of your Coalition
- Social Media
For more information on how to receive Capacity Building Assistance from the Latino Commission on AIDS, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 212-675-3288 x316